Foundation – iOS App Creation in Swift
If you’re looking to continue your iOS Coding education then this course is for you!
This foundational course will move you further down the road to becoming an Apple software engineer. Apps on iOS and Mac earn more than double those on Android – for good reason! Apple users are much more likely to spend money on your products than equivalent Android users.
This course introduces you to the following concepts via the creation of 3 simple apps:
- What files do what
- Creating user interfaces
- Changing UI elements via code
- Business logic to change views
- Basic iOS layouts (user interfaces)
- UI element positioning
- Table views (infinite scrolling lists)
- Data models
- Navigation concepts
- Orchestrating multiple view controllers via nav
- Passing data between view controllers
- Using images and image views
Once you get a grasp on these basic iOS concepts you’ll pretty much be ready to build your own basic apps!
What Will I Learn?
- Get a foundation in iOS app creation
- Understand fundamentals such as table views
- Be able to architect code to avoid errors